Scorching Easter temperatures prompt home-owners to invest in air conditioning solutions. This Easter has been one of the hottest on records, with many parts of the UK experiencing scorching temperatures. In fact, temperatures in London reached 26 degrees as unbroken sunshine seen temperatures hit double the seasonal average.
The sunshine brought people out in their thousands with Britain’s parks, beaches and of course, beer gardens, jam packed. However, although there’s nothing better than catching the rays on a sunny day, having to go about your daily business and sleep in the heat can be a difficult task.
So perhaps it’s not surprising, there’s been a significant increase in the number of people investing in air conditioning solutions in order to keep the spaces that they spend the most time in cool, comfortable and inviting.
After all, when it comes to escaping the stifling heat, there is nothing worse than a home that is warm and stuffy!
The good news that there are a whole host of air conditioning solutions that are perfect for a range of properties including water-cooled air conditioning for residential homes (air conditioning without outside box).
But what are the benefits of water-cooled internal condenser units?
- Ideal for listed buildings, apartments, offices and shop units within shopping centres, where an outside condenser box or external vents are unsuitable.
- Our water-cooled air conditioning system can also be controlled via Wi-Fi.
- The condensing unit is hidden within the property and uses mains water in a controlled manner to remove heat.
- Low noise output.
- No planning permission is required.
- Discrete, meaning they won’t affect the décor of your property
So, rather than having adapt to living and working in record-breaking temperatures this summer, make sure you invest in an AC unit that will allow you to work, rest and play in the optimum comfort.