With many of us enjoying record-breaking temperatures this summer, there has been an increased demand for air conditioning, especially water-cooled AC units in flats and apartments.
After all, days of sunshine, blue skies and summer fun might seem ideal when you have nowhere to be and nothing to do but enjoy the sun, but living and working in hot conditions is a very different story.
Leading to increased irritability, fatigue and a lack of productivity, the heat can play havoc with our daily routines, which is why more people than ever before, particularly those living in the capital in apartments and flats, are recognising the many benefits that come hand in hand with water cooled air conditioning.
This is because this type of system requires no planning permission and is suitable for installation in apartments, listed buildings and properties with limited space, and as London is mostly home to these types of properties, there as been an increase demand for this type of AC system.
Here’s a look at the benefits of water-cooled air conditioning:
- The condensing unit is hidden within the property and uses mains water in a controlled manner to remove heat
- Low noise output
- No planning permission, so you can sit back and relax, whatever the great British weather!
Why choose ACS Installations?
Armed with over 30 years experience, we take pride in delivering the highest standard of customer service, from the moment you get in touch. We understand that no two properties are the same and we are committed to finding the best air conditioning solution for you, whether you have a residential or commercial property.
• Guaranteed high quality standard – we have accreditations from Safecontractor, Chas and Gas Safe
• Air Con Installations – we provide customer focused AC installations, maintenance and repair for residential and commercial properties
• London based – Based in South London, we provide services to all London and home counties