When the air is hot, sticky, and humid indoors or outside, an air conditioning system will ensure that the spaces you spend the most time in remain cool, comfortable and, most importantly, inviting!
And it’s not just during the summer months that you should stay on top of your air conditioning maintenance and servicing.
Once your air conditioning system has been professionally installed, it’s vital that you invest in regular maintenance and servicing to ensure that it always performs to the optimum standard, all year round. After all, many people use their AC systems just as much during the winter months as they do during the summer.
Regular maintenance will not only prevent breakdowns and unnecessary replacements, but it will also keep costs down by minimising the need for repair work.
Here at ACS Installations, we provide an air conditioning maintenance plan that has been designed to ensure that your AC unit remains in perfect working order.
Tailored to your needs, our preventative air conditioning maintenance plan covers the following:
• Warranty guidelines are met
• In compliance with UK law
• ACS ensures the air con system is clean and efficient to use for domestic and commercial purposes
• Ensure the air conditioning system is running efficiently and to its maximum capacity (reducing the cost of electricity bills and making it energy efficient)
• Identify any potential problems in the future and rectify this under the maintenance agreement
If you have any questions about our air conditioning maintenance plan, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our friendly and helpful servicing team is always on hand to answer any of your questions.
So remember, if you have recently installed an AC unit in your property, don’t wait until the summer to invest in a servicing and maintenance plan!