ACS Ltd recognises its responsibility to protect the environment and has in place the following policy that:
- Recognises relevant legislation, regulations and government guidance.
- Wherever possible meets the industries relevant codes of practice.
- Ensures the policy is read and understood by all employees
- Minimises waste and conserves energy and natural resources.
- Seeks to reduce waste created as part of the work process.
- Seeks to use the most environmentally efficient methods of transport.
- Whenever required, uses registered waste disposal companies or licensed tips for the disposal of waste, particularly hazardous materials.
- Maintains clean and tidy work sites to ensure minimum inconvenience to clients.
- The contents of the policy are known by all sub-contractors and suppliers.